Malignant neoplasm of other parts of pancreas C25.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of other parts of pancreas" is "C25.7". C25.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C25.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C25.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C25.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 C25.7 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of neck of pancreas
Codes: = Billable
C25 Malignant neoplasm of pancreas
- C25.7 Malignant neoplasm of other parts of pancreas
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.