Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified parts of biliary tract C24
- C24 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C24 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C24 - other international versions of ICD-10 C24 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- malignant neoplasm of intrahepatic bile duct (C22.1)
Codes: = Billable
- C24 Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified parts of biliary tract
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.