Malignant neoplasm of liver and intrahepatic bile ducts C22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of liver and intrahepatic bile ducts" is "C22". C22 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C22 - other international versions of ICD-10 C22 may differ.
- code to identify:
- alcohol abuse and dependence (F10.-)
- hepatitis B (B16.-, B18.0-B18.1)
- hepatitis C (B17.1-, B18.2)
Codes: = Billable
C22 Malignant neoplasm of liver and intrahepatic bile ducts
- C22.0 Liver cell carcinoma
- C22.1 Intrahepatic bile duct carcinoma
- C22.2 Hepatoblastoma
- C22.3 Angiosarcoma of liver
- C22.4 Other sarcomas of liver
- C22.7 Other specified carcinomas of liver
- C22.8 Malignant neoplasm of liver, primary, unspecified as to type
- C22.9 Malignant neoplasm of liver, not specified as primary or secondary
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.