Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction C19
- C19 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C19 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C19 - other international versions of ICD-10 C19 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of colon with rectum
- Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid (colon)
- malignant carcinoid tumors of the colon (C7A.02-)
Codes: = Billable
C19 Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.