Malignant neoplasm of cecum C18.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of cecum" is "C18.0". C18.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C18.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C18.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C18.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 C18.0 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of ileocecal valve
Codes: = Billable
C18 Malignant neoplasm of colon
- C18.0 Malignant neoplasm of cecum
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.