Malignant neoplasm of small intestine C17
- C17 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C17 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C17 - other international versions of ICD-10 C17 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- malignant carcinoid tumors of the small intestine (C7A.01)
Codes: = Billable
- C17 Malignant neoplasm of small intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.