Malignant neoplasm of hypopharynx C13
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of hypopharynx" is "C13". C13 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C13 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C13 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C13 - other international versions of ICD-10 C13 may differ.
- code to identify:
- exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z77.22)
- exposure to tobacco smoke in the perinatal period (P96.81)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z57.31)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
- malignant neoplasm of pyriform sinus (C12)
Codes: = Billable
- C13 Malignant neoplasm of hypopharynx
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.