Malignant neoplasm of palate C05
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of palate" is "C05". C05 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C05 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C05 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C05 - other international versions of ICD-10 C05 may differ.
- code to identify:
- alcohol abuse and dependence (F10.-)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
- Kaposi's sarcoma of palate (C46.2)
Codes: = Billable
- C05 Malignant neoplasm of palate
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.