Malignant neoplasm of gum C03
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of gum" is "C03". C03 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C03 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C03 - other international versions of ICD-10 C03 may differ.
- code to identify:
- alcohol abuse and dependence (F10.-)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
- malignant neoplasm of alveolar (ridge) mucosa
- malignant neoplasm of gingiva
Codes: = Billable
- C03 Malignant neoplasm of gum
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.