Angiostrongyliasis due to Parastrongylus cantonensis B83.2
- B83.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B83.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B83.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 B83.2 may differ.
- Eosinophilic meningoencephalitis due to Parastrongylus cantonensis
- intestinal angiostrongyliasis (B81.3)
Codes: = Billable
B83 Other helminthiases
- B83.2 Angiostrongyliasis due to Parastrongylus cantonensis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.