Intestinal capillariasis B81.1
- B81.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B81.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B81.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 B81.1 may differ.
- Capillariasis NOS
- Infection due to Capillaria philippinensis
- hepatic capillariasis (B83.8)
Codes: = Billable
B81 Other intestinal helminthiases, not elsewhere classified
- B81.1 Intestinal capillariasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.