Hookworm disease, unspecified B76.9
- B76.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B76.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B76.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 B76.9 may differ.
- Cutaneous larva migrans NOS
Codes: = Billable
B76 Hookworm diseases
- B76.9 Hookworm disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.