The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sparganosis" is "B70.1". B70.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B70.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B70.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B70.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 B70.1 may differ.
- Infection due to Sparganum (mansoni) (proliferum)
- Infection due to Spirometra larva
- Larval diphyllobothriasis
Codes: = Billable
B70 Diphyllobothriasis and sparganosis
- B70.1 Sparganosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.