- B70.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B70.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B70.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 B70.0 may differ.
- Diphyllobothrium (adult) (latum) (pacificum) infection
- Fish tapeworm (infection)
- larval diphyllobothriasis (B70.1)
Codes: = Billable
B70 Diphyllobothriasis and sparganosis
- B70.0 Diphyllobothriasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.