The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Echinococcosis" is "B67". B67 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B67 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B67 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B67 - other international versions of ICD-10 B67 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
- B67.0 Echinococcus granulosus infection of liver
- B67.1 Echinococcus granulosus infection of lung
- B67.2 Echinococcus granulosus infection of bone
- B67.3 Echinococcus granulosus infection, other and multiple sites
- B67.4 Echinococcus granulosus infection, unspecified
- B67.5 Echinococcus multilocularis infection of liver
- B67.6 Echinococcus multilocularis infection, other and multiple sites
- B67.7 Echinococcus multilocularis infection, unspecified
- B67.8 Echinococcosis, unspecified, of liver
- B67.9 Echinococcosis, other and unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.