The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Opisthorchiasis" is "B66.0". B66.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B66.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B66.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B66.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 B66.0 may differ.
- Infection due to cat liver fluke
- Infection due to Opisthorchis (felineus)(viverrini)
Codes: = Billable
B66 Other fluke infections
- B66.0 Opisthorchiasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.