The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxoplasmosis" is "B58". B58 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B58 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B58 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B58 - other international versions of ICD-10 B58 may differ.
- congenital toxoplasmosis (P37.1)
- infection due to Toxoplasma gondii
Codes: = Billable
- B58 Toxoplasmosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.