Chagas' disease B57
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chagas' disease" is "B57". B57 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B57 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B57 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B57 - other international versions of ICD-10 B57 may differ.
- American trypanosomiasis
- infection due to Trypanosoma cruzi
Codes: = Billable
B57 Chagas' disease
- B57.0 Acute Chagas' disease with heart involvement
- B57.1 Acute Chagas' disease without heart involvement
- B57.2 Chagas' disease (chronic) with heart involvement
- B57.3 Chagas' disease (chronic) with digestive system involvement
- B57.4 Chagas' disease (chronic) with nervous system involvement
- B57.5 Chagas' disease (chronic) with other organ involvement
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.