Plasmodium malariae malaria without complication B52.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Plasmodium malariae malaria without complication" is "B52.9". B52.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B52.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B52.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B52.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 B52.9 may differ.
- Plasmodium malariae malaria NOS
Codes: = Billable
B52 Plasmodium malariae malaria
- B52.9 Plasmodium malariae malaria without complication
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.