Plasmodium malariae malaria B52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Plasmodium malariae malaria" is "B52". B52 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B52 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B52 - other international versions of ICD-10 B52 may differ.
- mixed infections of Plasmodium malariae with other Plasmodium species, except Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax
Codes: = Billable
- B52 Plasmodium malariae malaria
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.