Plasmodium vivax malaria B51
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Plasmodium vivax malaria" is "B51". B51 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B51 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B51 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B51 - other international versions of ICD-10 B51 may differ.
- plasmodium vivax with Plasmodium falciparum (B50.-)
- mixed infections of Plasmodium vivax with other Plasmodium species, except Plasmodium falciparum
Codes: = Billable
- B51 Plasmodium vivax malaria
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.