Plasmodium falciparum malaria B50
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Plasmodium falciparum malaria" is "B50". B50 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B50 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B50 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B50 - other international versions of ICD-10 B50 may differ.
- mixed infections of Plasmodium falciparum with any other Plasmodium species
Codes: = Billable
- B50 Plasmodium falciparum malaria
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.