Other specified mycoses B48.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other specified mycoses" is "B48.8". B48.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B48.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B48.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B48.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 B48.8 may differ.
- Infection of tissue and organs by Alternaria
- Infection of tissue and organs by Drechslera
- Infection of tissue and organs by Fusarium
- Infection of tissue and organs by saprophytic fungi NEC
Codes: = Billable
B48 Other mycoses, not elsewhere classified
- B48.8 Other specified mycoses
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.