Cerebral cryptococcosis B45.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cerebral cryptococcosis" is "B45.1". B45.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B45.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B45.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B45.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 B45.1 may differ.
- Cryptococcal meningitis
- Cryptococcosis meningocerebralis
Codes: = Billable
- B45.1 Cerebral cryptococcosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.