Disseminated paracoccidioidomycosis B41.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disseminated paracoccidioidomycosis" is "B41.7". B41.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B41.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B41.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B41.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 B41.7 may differ.
- Generalized paracoccidioidomycosis
Codes: = Billable
- B41.7 Disseminated paracoccidioidomycosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.