- B39 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B39 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B39 - other international versions of ICD-10 B39 may differ.
- code for any associated manifestations, such as:
- endocarditis (I39)
- meningitis (G02)
- pericarditis (I32)
- retinitis (H32)
- associated AIDS (B20)
Codes: = Billable
- B39.0 Acute pulmonary histoplasmosis capsulati
- B39.1 Chronic pulmonary histoplasmosis capsulati
- B39.2 Pulmonary histoplasmosis capsulati, unspecified
- B39.3 Disseminated histoplasmosis capsulati
- B39.4 Histoplasmosis capsulati, unspecified
- B39.5 Histoplasmosis duboisii
- B39.9 Histoplasmosis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.