The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Candidiasis" is "B37". B37 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B37 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B37 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B37 - other international versions of ICD-10 B37 may differ.
- neonatal candidiasis (P37.5)
Codes: = Billable
- B37.0 Candidal stomatitis
- B37.1 Pulmonary candidiasis
- B37.2 Candidiasis of skin and nail
- B37.3 Candidiasis of vulva and vagina
- B37.4 Candidiasis of other urogenital sites
- B37.5 Candidal meningitis
- B37.6 Candidal endocarditis
- B37.7 Candidal sepsis
- B37.8 Candidiasis of other sites
- B37.9 Candidiasis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.