- B35 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B35 - other international versions of ICD-10 B35 may differ.
- infections due to species of Epidermophyton, Micro-sporum and Trichophyton
- tinea, any type except those in B36.-
Codes: = Billable
- B35 Dermatophytosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.