Enterovirus infection, unspecified B34.1
- B34.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B34.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B34.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 B34.1 may differ.
- Coxsackievirus infection NOS
- Echovirus infection NOS
Codes: = Billable
B34 Viral infection of unspecified site
- B34.1 Enterovirus infection, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.