Gammaherpesviral mononucleosis B27.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gammaherpesviral mononucleosis" is "B27.0". B27.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B27.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B27.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B27.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 B27.0 may differ.
- Mononucleosis due to Epstein-Barr virus
Codes: = Billable
- B27 Infectious mononucleosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.