Chronic viral hepatitis B without delta-agent B18.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic viral hepatitis B without delta-agent" is "B18.1". B18.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B18.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B18.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B18.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 B18.1 may differ.
- Carrier of viral hepatitis B
- Chronic (viral) hepatitis B
Codes: = Billable
B18 Chronic viral hepatitis
- B18.1 Chronic viral hepatitis B without delta-agent
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.