Chronic viral hepatitis B18
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic viral hepatitis" is "B18". B18 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B18 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B18 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B18 - other international versions of ICD-10 B18 may differ.
- Carrier of viral hepatitis
Codes: = Billable
- B18 Chronic viral hepatitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.