Acute hepatitis B without delta-agent and without hepatic coma B16.9
- B16.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B16.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B16.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 B16.9 may differ.
- Hepatitis B (acute) (viral) NOS
Codes: = Billable
B16 Acute hepatitis B
- B16.9 Acute hepatitis B without delta-agent and without hepatic coma
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.