Other human herpesviruses B10
- B10 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B10 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B10 - other international versions of ICD-10 B10 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- cytomegalovirus (B25.9)
- Epstein-Barr virus (B27.0-)
- herpes NOS (B00.9)
- herpes simplex (B00.-)
- herpes zoster (B02.-)
- human herpesvirus NOS (B00.-)
- human herpesvirus 1 and 2 (B00.-)
- human herpesvirus 3 (B01.-, B02.-)
- human herpesvirus 4 (B27.0-)
- human herpesvirus 5 (B25.-)
- varicella (B01.-)
- zoster (B02.-)
Codes: = Billable
- B10 Other human herpesviruses
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.