Other viral infections characterized by skin and mucous membrane lesions, not elsewhere classified B08
- B08 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B08 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B08 - other international versions of ICD-10 B08 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- vesicular stomatitis virus disease (A93.8)
Codes: = Billable
B08 Other viral infections characterized by skin and mucous membrane lesions, not elsewhere classified
- B08.0 Other orthopoxvirus infections
- B08.1 Molluscum contagiosum
- B08.2 Exanthema subitum [sixth disease]
- B08.3 Erythema infectiosum [fifth disease]
- B08.4 Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis with exanthem
- B08.5 Enteroviral vesicular pharyngitis
- B08.6 Parapoxvirus infections
- B08.7 Yatapoxvirus infections
- B08.8 Other specified viral infections characterized by skin and mucous membrane lesions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.