Viral warts B07
- B07 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B07 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B07 - other international versions of ICD-10 B07 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- anogenital (venereal) warts (A63.0)
- papilloma of bladder (D41.4)
- papilloma of cervix (D26.0)
- papilloma larynx (D14.1)
- verruca simplex
- verruca vulgaris
- viral warts due to human papillomavirus
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.