Rubella [German measles] B06
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Rubella [German measles]" is "B06". B06 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- B06 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B06 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B06 - other international versions of ICD-10 B06 may differ.
- congenital rubella (P35.0)
Codes: = Billable
- B06 Rubella [German measles]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.