- B03 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B03 - other international versions of ICD-10 B03 may differ.
- In 1980 the 33rd World Health Assembly declared that smallpox had been eradicated.
- The classification is maintained for surveillance purposes.
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.