Zoster encephalitis B02.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Zoster encephalitis" is "B02.0". B02.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- B02.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B02.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B02.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 B02.0 may differ.
- Zoster meningoencephalitis
Codes: = Billable
B02 Zoster [herpes zoster]
- B02.0 Zoster encephalitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.