Herpesviral hepatitis B00.81
- B00.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM B00.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B00.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 B00.81 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
B00 Herpesviral [herpes simplex] infections
B00.8 Other forms of herpesviral infections
- B00.81 Herpesviral hepatitis
- B00.8 Other forms of herpesviral infections
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.