Other mosquito-borne viral fevers A92
- A92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A92 - other international versions of ICD-10 A92 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- Ross River disease (B33.1)
Codes: = Billable
- A92 Other mosquito-borne viral fevers
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.