Tick-borne viral encephalitis A84
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Tick-borne viral encephalitis" is "A84". A84 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A84 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A84 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A84 - other international versions of ICD-10 A84 may differ.
- tick-borne viral meningoencephalitis
Codes: = Billable
- A84 Tick-borne viral encephalitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.