Mosquito-borne viral encephalitis A83
- A83 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A83 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A83 - other international versions of ICD-10 A83 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes: Includes:
- mosquito-borne viral meningoencephalitis
Codes: = Billable
A83 Mosquito-borne viral encephalitis
- A83.0 Japanese encephalitis
- A83.1 Western equine encephalitis
- A83.2 Eastern equine encephalitis
- A83.3 St Louis encephalitis
- A83.4 Australian encephalitis
- A83.5 California encephalitis
- A83.6 Rocio virus disease
- A83.8 Other mosquito-borne viral encephalitis
- A83.9 Mosquito-borne viral encephalitis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.