Atypical virus infections of central nervous system A81
- A81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A81 - other international versions of ICD-10 A81 may differ.
- code to identify:
- dementia with behavioral disturbance (F02.81)
- dementia without behavioral disturbance (F02.80)
- diseases of the central nervous system caused by prions
Codes: = Billable
- A81 Atypical virus infections of central nervous system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.