Other acute paralytic poliomyelitis A80.39
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other acute paralytic poliomyelitis" is "A80.39". A80.39 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A80.39 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A80.39 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A80.39 - other international versions of ICD-10 A80.39 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A80 Acute poliomyelitis
A80.3 Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, other and unspecified
- A80.39 Other acute paralytic poliomyelitis
- A80.3 Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, other and unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.