Acute poliomyelitis A80
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute poliomyelitis" is "A80". A80 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A80 - other international versions of ICD-10 A80 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A80 Acute poliomyelitis
- A80.0 Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, vaccine-associated
- A80.1 Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, wild virus, imported
- A80.2 Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, wild virus, indigenous
- A80.3 Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, other and unspecified
- A80.4 Acute nonparalytic poliomyelitis
- A80.9 Acute poliomyelitis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.