Other diseases caused by chlamydiae A74
- A74 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A74 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A74 - other international versions of ICD-10 A74 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- neonatal chlamydial conjunctivitis (P39.1)
- neonatal chlamydial pneumonia (P23.1)
- Reiter's disease (M02.3-)
- sexually transmitted chlamydial diseases (A55-A56)
- chlamydial pneumonia (J16.0)
Codes: = Billable
- A74 Other diseases caused by chlamydiae
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.