Lyme disease A69.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Lyme disease" is "A69.2". A69.2 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A69.2 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A69.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A69.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 A69.2 may differ.
- Erythema chronicum migrans due to Borrelia burgdorferi
Codes: = Billable
- A69 Other spirochetal infections
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.