- A66 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A66 - other international versions of ICD-10 A66 may differ.
- frambesia (tropica)
Codes: = Billable
- A66.0 Initial lesions of yaws
- A66.1 Multiple papillomata and wet crab yaws
- A66.2 Other early skin lesions of yaws
- A66.3 Hyperkeratosis of yaws
- A66.4 Gummata and ulcers of yaws
- A66.5 Gangosa
- A66.6 Bone and joint lesions of yaws
- A66.7 Other manifestations of yaws
- A66.8 Latent yaws
- A66.9 Yaws, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.