Anogenital (venereal) warts A63.0
- A63.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A63.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A63.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 A63.0 may differ.
- Anogenital warts due to (human) papillomavirus [HPV]
- Condyloma acuminatum
Codes: = Billable
A63 Other predominantly sexually transmitted diseases, not elsewhere classified
- A63.0 Anogenital (venereal) warts
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.